Parking Lot Safety and Map
Let's keep our parking lot safe for Lee Students & Families!
Our school parking lot gets extremely busy before and after school. For everyone's safety, PLESE FOLLOW these Parking Lot Safety reminders for safe traffic flow during these busy times.
PARKING LOT SAFETY REMINDERS:
- ONLY PARK IN PARKING STALLS. Keep moving in the driving lane to avoid traffic jams.
- NO PARKING IN THE DROP OFF LANE OR STAFF PARKING AREA. Only stop in the DROP OFF LANE long enough for your child to get out/get into car - less than 1 minute.
- If you need to park and leave your car, PARK ON NEARBY STREETS. There is parking all around the school. Please see neighbourhood map in the second page of the attachment.
- PLEASE SLOW DOWN and watch out for our students and families.
- KEEP THE CROSSWALKS CLEAR to ensure our students and families can cross safely.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REMINDERS TO KEEP OUR STUDENTS & FAMILIES SAFE!
Questions? Contact the Lee Parent Advisory Council (PAC) at LeeElementaryPAC@gmail.com or Principal, Mr. Chan.
Updated: Tuesday, February 21, 2023