Monday-Thursday: 8:25 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:25 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Note: We are open at lunch, Monday to Thursday, from 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.
• Intermediate students are allowed to check out four books at a time.
• Grades 2 and 3 students are allowed to check out three books at a time.
• Grade 1 students are allowed to check out 2 books at a time.
• Kindergarten students are allowed to check out 1 book at this time, but it will switch to two books in the January.
• Library books are checked out for one week.
• Books may be renewed providing the book is not in high demand.
• There are no overdue charges for library books at Walter Lee. Students, however, are not allowed to sign out any other books until all overdue books have been returned.
Damaged or Lost Books
• If a book is lost or damaged, students will be required to pay the replacement cost of the book.
For more information on Lee's Library, please visit our library website.
To access the Lee Library catalogue, please click on the "Walter Lee Elementary" link on the School District Library page.