SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR THE 2018/19 SCHOOL YEAR
- Children AND parent(s) with Canadian Birth Certificate or Canadian Citizenship Card or Canadian Passport
- Parents can register at their English catchment school from Nov. 1 - 30. Please come to the Brighouse office between 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. or 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. Please note that registrations will not be taken on Nov. 10 (Office will be closed during the Remembrance Day Assembly), Nov. 13 (Remembrance Day Holiday), and Nov. 24 (Curriculum Implementation Day).
- Starting on Dec. 1st, ALL Kindergarten registrations will be at Central Registration at the Board Office. See the attachment for a map.
- Children AND/OR parents who are not Canadian citizens, but with valid Permanent Resident Card or Record of Landing with Passport or Letter of Acceptance
- Parents can register at Central Registration starting on Nov. 1st.
Please see the attachments below for more information including Parent Info Nights and for copies of the registration form and a list of required documents.